About EFTPS Login: The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System commonly known as EFTPS is an online federal tax payment system in the United States designed and maintained by the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) and Financial Management Service (FMS) branches of the United States Department of the Treasury. Since it began in 1996, millions of businesses, individuals, federal agencies, tax professionals, and payroll services have used EFTPS.
All federal taxes can be paid using EFTPS. You can make payments via this Web site, a voice response system, or special channels designed for tax professionals, payroll services, and financial institutions. Quick, secure, and accurate, EFTPS is available by phone or online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can schedule business and individual payments up to 365 days in advance.
In order to make the tax payments through EFTPS, you need to enroll yourself in it. After enrolling in it, you need to log in and request a new password. Then, you will get a password. After that, you need to login to the EFTPS website in order to make the payment. Below, we have updated the EFTPS login procedure in detail. Also, we have updated the password reset process. Check out the further details in the below section.
In order to log in, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the browser.
- Visit the official website of EFTPS.
- On the homepage of EFTPS, you can find the ‘LOG IN’ option at the right side of your page.
- Once you click on that option you will be redirected to the Login Page of EFTPS.
- There you need to enter your EIN (Employer Identification Number) or SSN (Social Security Number) in the required field.
- Also, you need to enter the PIN and Internet Password.
- After that, click on ‘LOG IN’ button.
- Now, you can make the payments online.
Note: If you are a new user, you need to enroll first. After that, click on ‘Need a Password’ link to generate a new password. Then you can easily login to EFTPS, with that password.
EFTPS Login – Forgot Password?
In case if you have forgotten your password, then do not worry as you can reset the password by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the login page of EFTPS.
- There you will find a link which says ‘Need a Password’.
- Click on that link.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you need to fill a form.
- After filling the form, click on ‘Next’ and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
Note: In that form, you have to enter your EIN (Employer Identification Number) or SSN (Social Security Number) along with your PIN. Also, you have to enter either your banking information or the last eight digits of your enrollment number. So, make sure that you have these details before requesting a new password.
EFTPS – Contact Details
EFTPS is available for 24/7. Visit the official website for more details. Below, we have provided few numbers to contact EFTPS.
- To pay via the voice response system you can make a call to 1.800.555.3453
- To reach an EFTPS customer service agent call at 1.800.555.4477
- If hearing impaired make a call to 1.800.733.4829
- If you are outside the United States, call at 1.303.967.5916
- If you want help with social security/employer identification number and name mismatch call to 1.866.255.0654
We hope that this information is useful to you. If you have any doubts or questions regarding this post you can ask us, through the comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)